Thursday, July 18, 2013

Breezy Summer

 photo 600now_zpsc25724fd.jpg

 photo 600nowwww_zpsfce30a56.jpg

 photo 600_zps004e305b.jpg

Dress: Free People // Shoes: Sam Edelman (old, but similar here) // Bag: Michael Kors (old) // Cuff: Forever 21

Hello everyone! I've been loving this southern California weather lately because it gives me an excuse to wear breezy dresses everyday. But this dress in particular has been on heavy rotation because I fell in love with the uneven hem, the jeweled neckline, and basically everything about it. When it's 80 degrees out, I really don't want to think about putting an outfit together, so this dress is absolutely perfect for those unbearably hot days. Well I hope everyone's summers have been going well because I have to live vicariously through someone while I'm taking killer summer classes!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that dress! I found you through Instagram. We share the same style and FAITH :) come check out my blog it is mostly beauty related, I just followed you on bloglovin' too!

    xoxo
    Logan

    http://ourzeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is perfect for summer! Great photos!

    -Zobia from The Eternity Journal

    ReplyDelete